In China, Hospitals Are Calling In Dr. Robot
Over a year ago, a hospital in Hangzhou in eastern Zhejiang province welcomed a new guest: a machine with artificial intelligence (AI) technology that can diagnose solid or fluid-filled lumps in a patient’s thyroid.
So far, the robot, located in the First Affiliated Hospital of Zhejiang University, has achieved an accuracy rate of 85%, a higher mark than the doctors from the best hospitals in China, who are 70% correct when diagnosing thyroid nodules.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas