LDK Solar Stares Into the Abyss
The future of debt-laden LDK Solar, once a star of the global photovoltaic industry, looks increasingly precarious as creditors owed almost $8 billion remain locked in a standoff with court-appointed administrators trying to find investors to buy parts of the group and save it from liquidation.
Almost two years after a court in Jiangxi province approved bankruptcy reorganization proceedings for LDK Solar’s four biggest subsidiaries, which hold most of the group’s 51.6 billion yuan ($7.8 billion) of debt between them, hopes are fading that the company will be able to rise from the ashes.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas