The Best Reads of the Week From Caixin
Asset management and microlending are the latest financial subsectors in China that are facing stricter oversight. To curtail financial risk and rapid growth, the central bank and various regulatory bodies have proposed sweeping rules to plug loopholes in the $15 trillion asset-management market, and rolled out a slew of measures to weed out improper or even illegal practices among microlenders.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas