Ant Financial Services Group said it will conduct sweeping reviews of all its business lines after being reprimanded by regulators for data-privacy violations.
The Cyberspace Administration of China (CAC) met with representatives of Alipay, China’s largest third-party payment services provider, as well as its affiliate, Zhima Credit, over a default setting that opted users into sharing their personal information with the company, according to a Wednesday announcement from the internet regulator.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas