Quick Take: China Auto Association Predicts 3% Increase in 2018 Sales
China sold nearly 29 million vehicles last year, and the sector is expected to see a 3% increase in 2018, the country’s leading industry association said.
Total sales of 28.88 million units in 2017 is a 3% rise from 2016, the latest figures released by the China Association of Automobile Manufacturers (CAAM) show.
That increase missed the 5% target set by the association last year. Total sales of new-energy vehicles climbed 53.3% to 777,000 units, which also fell short of CAAM’s expectation.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas