Quick Take: Tencent to Invest 3 Billion Yuan in Shanda Game
Social media giant Tencent Holdings plans to invest 3 billion yuan ($474 million) into online game developer Shanda Games in a strategic partnership.
The investment is the last fundraising of Shanda before its planned public offering on the domestic market, sources close to the matter told Caixin.
Shanda was listed on Nasdaq in 2009 in the largest initial public offering that year in the U.S. market. The company delisted from the market in a privatization plan announced in 2014 as it prepared to list domestically. The privatization was completed in November 2015.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas