The Best Reads of the Week From Caixin
China has toned down its gross domestic product growth target for 2018 to “around 6.5%,” as the Chinese leadership maintains its focus on reining in financial risk and prioritizing quality over speed of its economic expansion.
Nio, a homegrown electric car startup backed by internet giant Tencent, is preparing to raise up to $2 billion through a New York initial public offering (IPO) by year end, a knowledgeable source told Caixin, as it prepares to roll out its first model in the next few months.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas