Miners Battle Health Problems, Roadblocks to Compensation
Coal miner Ren Yunqing thought his life had hit rock bottom when he was diagnosed with black lung disease two years ago. But health problems were just the beginning of his troubles.
In July 2016, Ren was taken away by three plainclothes police officers over allegations that he was among hundreds of miners who had colluded with physicians to swindle payouts from a government-run medical insurance program using fraudulent diagnoses, he said.
- 1 Own Goal? China Company Faces Massive Customer Refund If France Wins World Cup
- 2The World According to China’s No. 1 Travel Agent
- 3Opinion: How Did China Leapfrog Everyone in E-Commerce?
- 4 Biotech Firm BGI Denies Accusations of Property Development, Bribery
- 5China Urges American Companies to Help End Trade War
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas