Chart of the Day: Doing Business in China Gets Easier
China has entered the World Bank’s list of the top 50 countries where doing business is easiest.
Thanks to a series of regulatory reforms, China leapt from 78th in 2017 to 46th in the rankings this year, which the World Bank published in its annual report on Wednesday.
The Doing Business 2019 Report compared business regulations for domestic firms in 190 economies, describing China and India as two economies with “impressive reform agendas.”
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas