Podcast: China Biz Roundup, Dec. 6, 2018
Canada arrests Huawei executive, UK telecom giant scrubs Huawei, Macy's parades out of China, and more
“China Biz Roundup” brings you the day’s top China stories compiled for you from our Beijing newsroom and nationwide.
Catch us on your commute, or wherever you are, while we provide you with exactly what you need to know about China, on this day.
- 1China Launches EV Safety Inspection After Tesla and Nio Fires
- 2 In Depth: The State Wants Out of China’s Biggest Air-Conditioner Maker. Why Does Everyone Else Want In?
- 3Regulators Move to Restructure Troubled Baoshang Bank
- 4Hong Kong Billionaire to Pay Tuition for Every Undergrad at Mainland University for Four Years
- 5 5 Things to Know About the Shanghai-London Stock Connect
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas