Podcast: China Biz Roundup, Dec. 7, 2018
Japan to ban Huawei, Beijing aims to remove all tariffs, Chinese scammers kicked out of Cambodia, and more
“China Biz Roundup” brings you the day’s top China stories compiled for you from our Beijing newsroom and nationwide.
Catch us on your commute, or wherever you are, while we provide you with exactly what you need to know about China, on this day.
- 1JD.com’s Richard Liu Steps Down From Key Positions, but Retains Control
- 2In Depth: How the Queen of Gree Won, Again
- 3Another Local Government Financing Vehicle Fails to Pay Bond Interest
- 4China’s Curing Cancer Faster and Cheaper Than Anywhere Else
- 5Exclusive: Tewoo Offshore Bondholders Take Heavy Losses to Exit
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas