Podcast: China Biz Roundup, Dec. 11, 2018
China-U.S. trade talks unaffected by Huawei arrest, Meng's bail hearing spills into third day, Xiaomi shrugs off Apple to lead wearable market, and more
“China Biz Roundup” brings you the day’s top China stories compiled for you from our Beijing newsroom and nationwide.
Catch us on your commute, or wherever you are, while we provide you with exactly what you need to know about China, on this day.
- 1China and Russia Ditch Dollar in Move Toward ‘Financial Alliance’
- 2Over 100 TSMC Engineers Poached by Chinese Mainland Rivals Striving for Chip Leadership
- 3Update: China’s Consumer Inflation Edges Up Amid Faster-Rising Food Prices
- 4Cover Story: TikTok’s Ticking Clock in Trump Faceoff
- 5Disgraced Financial Bigshot Accused of Taking More Bribes Than Anyone Else in China
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas