Podcast: China Biz Roundup, Dec. 11, 2018
China-U.S. trade talks unaffected by Huawei arrest, Meng's bail hearing spills into third day, Xiaomi shrugs off Apple to lead wearable market, and more
“China Biz Roundup” brings you the day’s top China stories compiled for you from our Beijing newsroom and nationwide.
Catch us on your commute, or wherever you are, while we provide you with exactly what you need to know about China, on this day.
- 1Another Study Claims Wuhan Seafood Market May Not Be Source of Covid-19 Outbreak
- 2Coronavirus Friday Update: ‘No Turning Point Yet,’ Politburo Meeting Finds; Cases in Iran ‘Worrisome,’ WHO Says
- 3Coronavirus Sunday Update: Iran Reports 8 Deaths; Chinese Researchers Doubt Wuhan Virus Origin
- 4Will Warming Weather Kill Off Covid-19? Scientists Aren’t Sure
- 5 Coronavirus Saturday Update: Global Spread Accelerates as South Korea Reports 142 New Cases; Xi Jinping Thanks Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas