Podcast: China Biz Roundup, Dec. 12, 2018
Meng Wanzhou released on bail, former Canadian diplomat detained in China, 'Aquaman' makes huge splash in China box office, and more
“China Biz Roundup” brings you the day’s top China stories compiled for you from our Beijing newsroom and nationwide.
Catch us on your commute, or wherever you are, while we provide you with exactly what you need to know about China, on this day.
- 1In Depth: China’s Exporters Find 1.4 Billion Domestic Consumers Are a Tough Sell
- 2China Pushes Local Governments to Borrow $220 Billion by Oct. 31
- 3China’s Top Leaders Lay Out Economic Agenda as Focus Shifts From Pandemic Support
- 4In Depth: Behind the Bet on China’s Pricey, Technologically Lagging Chipmakers
- 5Exclusive: Ant Group Aims to Raise $30 Billion in Record-Shattering IPO
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas