Podcast: China Biz Roundup, Dec. 19, 2018
China's gender gap continues to worsen, Huawei arrest not driven by politics, three-quarters of urbanites fail garbage-sorting survey, and more
“China Biz Roundup” brings you the day’s top China stories compiled for you from our Beijing newsroom and nationwide.
Catch us on your commute, or wherever you are, while we provide you with exactly what you need to know about China, on this day.
- 1China and Russia Ditch Dollar in Move Toward ‘Financial Alliance’
- 2TikTok Shifts Global Operations Base to Europe
- 3Update: Huawei Says Supply of Flagship Chipsets to End Under U.S. Sanctions
- 4Update: Chinese Exports Expand by Fastest Rate in Seven Months, Imports Return to Decline
- 5China Allows Baoshang Bank to Go Bankrupt in Final Cleanup
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas