Podcast: China Biz Roundup, Dec. 20, 2018
Chinese importers resume purchases of U.S. soybeans, two-child policy fails to reverse falling birth rates, city rolls out one-dog policy, and more
“China Biz Roundup” brings you the day’s top China stories compiled for you from our Beijing newsroom and nationwide.
Catch us on your commute, or wherever you are, while we provide you with exactly what you need to know about China, on this day.
- 1Sinopharm’s Vaccine Nears Emergency-Use Approval by WHO
- 2Patchy Risk Disclosure Earns Shanghai Pudong Development Bank a Slap on the Wrist
- 3State Rail Operator Blamed for Beijing Labor Day Chaos
- 4Major Chinese State Firms Told to Keep a Closer Eye on Their Derivative Trading
- 5Illegal Fuel Trade Probe Detains Six Employees of BP’s South China Venture
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas