Podcast: China Biz Roundup, Dec. 25, 2018
Foreigners get break as new tax law set to take effect, state auditor finds $43.5 billion worth of fiscal violations, angry customers storm car-sharer's headquarters, and more
“China Biz Roundup” brings you the day’s top China stories compiled for you from our Beijing newsroom and nationwide.
Catch us on your commute, or wherever you are, while we provide you with exactly what you need to know about China, on this day.
- 1Four Things to Know About China’s $18.5 Billion Failed Chip Champ
- 2Loose Monetary and Fiscal Policy Overseas Poses a Risk to China, Head of Top Banking Watchdog Says
- 3Tip Sheet: Key Facts to Know About China’s Vaccine Race
- 4Hong Kong Exchange’s New CEO Wins Regulatory Approval
- 5Gallery: Golden Globe Glory
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas