Podcast: China Biz Roundup, Dec. 25, 2018
Foreigners get break as new tax law set to take effect, state auditor finds $43.5 billion worth of fiscal violations, angry customers storm car-sharer's headquarters, and more
“China Biz Roundup” brings you the day’s top China stories compiled for you from our Beijing newsroom and nationwide.
Catch us on your commute, or wherever you are, while we provide you with exactly what you need to know about China, on this day.
- 1Cover Story: The Mystery of $2 Billion of Loans Backed by Fake Gold
- 2Dialogue with Jared Diamond: Global Pandemic and Crisis Management
- 3EU May Open Borders to Chinese Travelers if Beijing Reciprocates
- 4Exclusive: China Plans to Grant Securities Licenses to Commercial Banks
- 5Trending in China: Chinese Netizens Tell Indian Prime Minister Modi To ‘Shut The Door On The Way Out’ As He Quits Weibo
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas