Podcast: China Biz Roundup, Dec. 28, 2018
Former top security official Ma Jian gets life in prison, Huawei expects 21% revenue rise, China punishes 917 people for environmental violations, and more
“China Biz Roundup” brings you the day’s top China stories compiled for you from our Beijing newsroom and nationwide.
Catch us on your commute, or wherever you are, while we provide you with exactly what you need to know about China, on this day.
- 1Cover Story: Tech Giants Bet on the Smart-Car Revolution
- 2Ling Huawei: Huarong Can’t Be Treated Like a Normal Company in Bankruptcy Restructuring
- 3Beijing Exhibitions: Everything You Need to See in April
- 4Update: Alibaba Fined $2.8 Billion in Landmark China Antitrust Ruling
- 5Weekend Long Read: Zhou Xiaochuan on the Key Questions Facing China’s Carbon Ambitions (Part I)
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas