China Biz Roundup Podcast: Huawei Founder, Davos, and Tesla Recall
Huawei founder speaks out, U.S. delegation's Davos trip canceled, Tesla to recall over 14,000 cars in China, and more
“China Biz Roundup” brings you the day’s top China stories compiled for you from our Beijing newsroom and nationwide.
Catch us on your commute, or wherever you are, while we provide you with exactly what you need to know about China, on this day.
- 1In Depth: The Aftermath of the Killing of Qasem Soleimani
- 2Cash-Stuffed Secret Vault Appears in CCTV Documentary
- 3In Depth: How Fake SOEs Conned Investors out of $575 Million
- 4In Depth: China’s New Asset Management Rules Face Uncertainty
- 5Shanghai Bank’s Plea for Help Highlights Funding Stress in Key Debt Market
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas