China Biz Roundup Podcast: Trade Talks, Retail Sales, and Pork Prices
China-U.S. trade talks 'broadest and deepest' in history, China to pass U.S. in retail sales, pork prices now below cost, and more
“China Biz Roundup” brings you the day’s top China stories compiled for you from our Beijing newsroom and nationwide.
Catch us on your commute, or wherever you are, while we provide you with exactly what you need to know about China, on this day.
- 1Cover Story: How China’s Housing Market Landed in the Deep Freeze
- 2Baoneng Auto Unit Defaults on $434 Million Trust Loan
- 3Shenzhen Becomes First Chinese Mainland City to Sell Offshore Bonds to Foreign Investors
- 4China Releases List of 19 Systemically Important Banks
- 5Battery-Grade Lithium Price Jumps More Than Fourfold to Hit New Record
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas