China Biz Roundup Podcast: Meng Wanzhou’s Extradition, and Huawei Smart TVs
Huawei CFO Meng Wanzhou attends bail hearing; Huawei steps into smart TV market; Sydney renames “Chinese New Year;” and more
“China Biz Roundup” brings you the day’s top China stories compiled for you from our Beijing newsroom and nationwide.
Catch us on your commute, or wherever you are, while we provide you with exactly what you need to know about China, on this day.
- 1Editorial: How Should We Remember Deng Xiaoping’s Legacy?
- 2Ikea to Invest $1.4 Billion in China With Focus on E-Commerce
- 3CX Daily: Hong Kong Cuts GDP Growth Forecast, Announces Stimulus Amid Unrest
- 4Huawei Says Second Reprieve From U.S. Blacklist Won’t Have ‘Substantial Impact’
- 5 Opinion: Trump’s Manipulation of Currency Manipulation
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas