China Biz Roundup Podcast: Trade War, Manufacturing PMI, and Didi Layoffs Speculation
China-U.S. trade talks resume; January manufacturing PMI still in contraction; Didi reportedly considers mass layoffs; and more
“China Biz Roundup” brings you the day’s top China stories compiled for you from our Beijing newsroom and nationwide.
Catch us on your commute, or wherever you are, while we provide you with exactly what you need to know about China, on this day.
- 1Cover Story: Is Global Inflation About to Take Off?
- 2China’s Digital Yuan Gets Access to Alibaba’s 1 Billion-Person User Base
- 3EU Firms in China Are Struggling to Hire Staff From Abroad, Chamber Says
- 4China’s Central Bank Seeks to Calm Inflation Jitters
- 5Apple Peels Off China Market Share From Sinking Huawei
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas