China Biz Roundup Podcast: Potential Trump-Xi Meeting, Foreign Investment, and the 'Floating Population'
Upbeat Trump hints at meeting with Xi; China gives foreign investors easier entry; report calls for reform of residency system; and more
“China Biz Roundup” brings you the day’s top China stories compiled for you from our Beijing newsroom and nationwide.
Catch us on your commute, or wherever you are, while we provide you with exactly what you need to know about China, on this day.
- 1‘Avengers: Endgame’ Has Made 400 Million Yuan in China – And It’s Not Even Out Yet
- 2Chinese Company Found Guilty of Making Jaguar Land Rover Copycat Is Appealing
- 3China Shifting Focus From Further Economic Support to Structural Reforms, Analysts Say
- 4Police Travel 1,000 Miles to Detain Man Who Mocked His Hometown on WeChat Two Years Earlier
- 5Poor Planning Poses Threat to Some Belt and Road Port Projects, Report Finds
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas