China Biz Roundup Podcast: Potential Trump-Xi Meeting, Foreign Investment, and the 'Floating Population'
Upbeat Trump hints at meeting with Xi; China gives foreign investors easier entry; report calls for reform of residency system; and more
“China Biz Roundup” brings you the day’s top China stories compiled for you from our Beijing newsroom and nationwide.
Catch us on your commute, or wherever you are, while we provide you with exactly what you need to know about China, on this day.
- 1Flying to China Still a Challenge as Authorities Extend Restrictions
- 2New Huawei Sanctions by U.S. Are Less Than Meet the Eye, Lawyers Say
- 3China’s New Outbreak Shows Signs the Virus May Be Changing
- 4In Depth: Controlling Covid-19 May Become Ongoing Game of Whack-a-Mole
- 5Exclusive: Luckin Prepares for the Worst in Face of Delisting Risk
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas