China Biz Roundup Podcast: Trump Flexible on Trade Deadline, Forex Reserves Rise, and Debt-Ridden Wanda
Trump says March deadline could be extended; China’s foreign exchange reserves grow; Wanda pares down retail assets; and more
- Trump says March trade deal deadline could be extended.
- China’s foreign exchange reserves grow for the third consecutive month.
- Wanda pares down retail assets with store sales to Suning.
- MUCH more.
- 1Cover Story: How China’s Housing Market Landed in the Deep Freeze
- 2Exclusive: Alibaba Set to Launch Its Own Cloud Server Chip
- 3In Depth: China’s Struggle to Balance Green Goals With Keeping Lights On
- 4China Releases List of 19 Systemically Important Banks
- 5Battery-Grade Lithium Price Jumps More Than Fourfold to Hit New Record
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas