China Biz Roundup Podcast: Trump Flexible on Trade Deadline, Forex Reserves Rise, and Debt-Ridden Wanda
Trump says March deadline could be extended; China’s foreign exchange reserves grow; Wanda pares down retail assets; and more
- Trump says March trade deal deadline could be extended.
- China’s foreign exchange reserves grow for the third consecutive month.
- Wanda pares down retail assets with store sales to Suning.
- MUCH more.
- 1Cover Story: The Mystery of $2 Billion of Loans Backed by Fake Gold
- 2Dialogue with Jared Diamond: Global Pandemic and Crisis Management
- 3Exclusive: China Plans to Grant Securities Licenses to Commercial Banks
- 4EU May Open Borders to Chinese Travelers if Beijing Reciprocates
- 5China Sharply Narrows 2020 Foreign Investment Negative List
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas