China Biz Roundup Podcast: Trump Flexible on Trade Deadline, Forex Reserves Rise, and Debt-Ridden Wanda
Trump says March deadline could be extended; China’s foreign exchange reserves grow; Wanda pares down retail assets; and more
- Trump says March trade deal deadline could be extended.
- China’s foreign exchange reserves grow for the third consecutive month.
- Wanda pares down retail assets with store sales to Suning.
- MUCH more.
- 1China’s Digital Yuan Gets Access to Alibaba’s 1 Billion-Person User Base
- 2Apple Peels Off China Market Share From Sinking Huawei
- 3Beijing Sends Another Signal That Property Tax Reform Is on the Agenda
- 4TikTok Owner Drops Alibaba Cloud Outside China
- 5China’s Central Bank Seeks to Calm Inflation Jitters
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas