China Biz Roundup Podcast: Trump Flexible on Trade Deadline, Forex Reserves Rise, and Debt-Ridden Wanda
Trump says March deadline could be extended; China’s foreign exchange reserves grow; Wanda pares down retail assets; and more
- Trump says March trade deal deadline could be extended.
- China’s foreign exchange reserves grow for the third consecutive month.
- Wanda pares down retail assets with store sales to Suning.
- MUCH more.
- 1In Depth: Southeast Asia Becomes Region’s Next Tech Battleground
- 2U.S. to Extend Huawei Reprieve by Allowing It to Continue Trade With U.S. Clients: Report
- 3Quantum Computing, CRISPR, Drones, Are Put on Chinese Kids’ Reading List
- 4In Depth: The Rise and Fall of Asian Twin Cities
- 5China Sets Up Massive New Fund Firm to Transform Manufacturing
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas