China Biz Roundup Podcast: Greater Bay Area, and Hong Kong Disneyland
Detailed roadmap for Greater Bay Area; Hong Kong Disneyland narrows losses; and more
- China unveils detailed roadmap for Greater Bay Area.
- Hong Kong Disneyland narrows losses with high-flying revenues.
- MUCH more.
“China Biz Roundup” brings you the day’s top China stories compiled for you from our Beijing newsroom and nationwide.
Catch us on your commute, or wherever you are, while we provide you with exactly what you need to know about China, on this day.
Contact podcast host Eva Weitong Cheng (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 1Weibo to Guide Hong Kong Offering Price at HK$272.80 a Share
- 2EV-Battery Maker CATL to Build $5 Billion New Production Base
- 3Shanghai Composite Index Fell 0.09% on Thursday
- 4Alibaba-Backed Bike-Sharing Startup Hello Races for Electric Sales
- 5Update: Chinese Regulator Denies Reports of VIE Listing Ban
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas