China Biz Roundup Podcast: No.1 Policy Document of 2019, Stable Yuan, and K-Pop Shows
Rural development highlighted in No.1 policy document; U.S. said to seek stable yuan; K-Pop shows may return to China; and more
- Rural development highlighted in No.1 policy document of the year.
- U.S. said to seek stable yuan as China trade talks progress.
- K-Pop shows may return to China in sign of easing Korean tensions.
- MUCH more.
“China Biz Roundup” brings you the day’s top China stories compiled for you from our Beijing newsroom and nationwide.
Catch us on your commute, or wherever you are, while we provide you with exactly what you need to know about China, on this day.
Contact podcast host Eva Weitong Cheng (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 1In Depth: Huawei’s Chip Dreams in Crosshairs of Latest U.S. Assault
- 2Premier Sends ‘Powerful’ Signal for China to Join Asia-Pacific’s Largest Trade Pact
- 3Despite Stalling Tactics, Luckin Likely to Get Thrown Off Wall Street: Experts
- 4Luckin Founder to Cash Out of Rental Car Unit
- 5BNP Paribas Chinese Unit Fined for Anti-Money Laundering Violations
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas