China Biz Roundup Podcast: U.S. Tariff Deadline Extended, 5G Smartphones, and the Oscar
U.S. delays deadline for China tariffs; Huawei, Xiaomi announce 5G smartphones; Chinese stuffed bun wins Oscar; and more
- U.S. delays deadline for China tariffs.
- Huawei, Xiaomi announce 5G smartphones.
- Animated film about a Chinese stuffed bun wins Oscar.
- MUCH more.
“China Biz Roundup” brings you the day’s top China stories compiled for you from our Beijing newsroom and nationwide.
Catch us on your commute, or wherever you are, while we provide you with exactly what you need to know about China, on this day.
Contact podcast host Eva Weitong Cheng (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 1Beijing Breathes Cleanest Air on Record
- 2Exclusive: Head of China Development Bank’s Shandong Branch Commits Suicide
- 3Peking University Scientists Pioneer New Gene-Editing Technology
- 4In Depth: Camsing Fraud Allegations Spotlight Supply-Chain Finance
- 5More Financial Institutions Exposed to Camsing Fraud Scandal
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas