China Biz Roundup Podcast: Cinema Licenses and the Dine-With-Students Rule
Cinema regulator resumes licensing; swine fever prevention moves to the slaughterhouse; new rule requires school officials to dine with students; and more
- Cinema regulator resumes licensing as consolidation looms.
- Swine fever prevention moves to the slaughterhouse.
- After food scandal, new rule requires school officials to dine with students.
- MUCH more.
“China Biz Roundup” brings you the day’s top China stories compiled for you from our Beijing newsroom and nationwide.
Catch us on your commute, or wherever you are, while we provide you with exactly what you need to know about China, on this day.
Contact podcast host Eva Weitong Cheng (email@example.com)
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas