China Biz Roundup Podcast: Opening a Mainland Bank Account in Hong Kong
Hong Kong residents cleared for mainland bank accounts; local government bond issuance up over 1,100%; rural residents buying urban homes; and more
- Hong Kong residents cleared for mainland bank accounts.
- Local government bond issuance up over 1,100% in February.
- Rural residents tapped to bolster local property markets.
- MUCH more.
“China Biz Roundup” brings you the day’s top China stories compiled for you from our Beijing newsroom and nationwide.
Catch us on your commute, or wherever you are, while we provide you with exactly what you need to know about China, on this day.
Contact podcast host Eva Weitong Cheng (email@example.com)
- 1Semiconductor Tech Trends Favor China in the Long Term
- 2Four Things to Watch as China’s Leaders Map Out the Next Five Years
- 3China Encourages More Domestic Investment Abroad
- 4Rebounding Chinese Economy Will Expand This Year, Top Officials Say
- 5There’s No Lasting Shortage Behind China’s Surging Corn Prices, Official Says
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas