China Biz Roundup Podcast: A New Round of Party Discipline Inspections
U.S. trade negotiators heading back to Beijing; another round of Communist Party disciplinary inspections; chemical blast in East China kills 47; and more
- U.S. trade negotiators heading back to Beijing.
- More Communist Party discipline inspections are coming, with focus on central government institutions.
- Chemical blast in East China kills 47, seriously injures 90.
- MUCH more.
“China Biz Roundup” brings you the day’s top China stories compiled for you from our Beijing newsroom and nationwide.
Catch us on your commute, or wherever you are, while we provide you with exactly what you need to know about China, on this day.
Contact podcast host Eva Weitong Cheng (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas