China Biz Roundup Podcast: 5G Competition and Child Protection Laws Online
China approves first foreign-Chinese pensions insurance joint venture; ex-U.S. commerce secretary says America has misunderstood 5G competition; report bolsters calls for better child protection laws online; and more
- China approves first foreign-Chinese pensions insurance joint venture.
- America has misunderstood 5G competition, ex-U.S. commerce secretary says at Boao Forum for Asia.
- CNNIC internet use report bolsters calls for better child protection laws online.
- MUCH more.
“China Biz Roundup” brings you the day’s top China stories compiled for you from our Beijing newsroom and nationwide.
Catch us on your commute, or wherever you are, while we provide you with exactly what you need to know about China, on this day.
Contact podcast host Eva Weitong Cheng (email@example.com)
We really value your thoughts on the show, and your feedback will help us create better content and experiences for you.
- 1Cover Story: China’s Race to Provide for Its Aging Population
- 2Weekend Long Read: The Free Market Isn’t to Blame for Shanghai’s Lockdown Woes
- 3Exclusive: China’s Corruption Cops Launch Probe Into Former Central Bank Official and His Wife
- 4Update: Shanghai Lays Out Plan to End Lockdown and Reopen Business by June
- 5Chart of the Day: China’s Record-Breaking Unemployment Rates Amid Covid Lockdowns
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas