China Biz Roundup Podcast: Apple Cuts iPhone Prices for Chinese Buyers
CICC's CEO says rule on IPO sponsors holding stakes should be ‘temporary;’ Chinese stocks’ first-quarter rally; new iPhone price cuts; and more
- Rule on sponsors holding IPO stakes should be ‘temporary,’ CICC's CEO says.
- Stocks put in a strong first quarter performance.
- Apple cuts iPhone prices on official Chinese website.
- MUCH more.
“China Biz Roundup” brings you the day’s top China stories compiled for you from our Beijing newsroom and nationwide.
Catch us on your commute, or wherever you are, while we provide you with exactly what you need to know about China, on this day.
Contact podcast host Eva Weitong Cheng (firstname.lastname@example.org)
We really value your thoughts on the show, and your feedback will help us create better content and experiences for you.
- 1Sinopharm’s Vaccine Nears Emergency-Use Approval by WHO
- 2HNA Units’ $15 Billion in Losses Show the Challenges in Store for Restructuring China’s Profligate Conglomerates
- 3China Hits More Internet Businesses With Antitrust Fines
- 4China’s Policy Banks Miss Deadline to File Last Year’s Annual Reports
- 5Patchy Risk Disclosure Earns Shanghai Pudong Development Bank a Slap on the Wrist
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas