China Biz Roundup Podcast: Richard Liu Sued by U.S. Student; Mercedes-Benz Dealership Charges Suspicious Fees
Civil suit filed against Richard Liu and JD.com; China assesses design changes to Boeing 737 MAX; Mercedes-Benz dealership colluded with third party; and more
- Civil suit filed against Richard Liu and JD.com over alleged rape.
- China assesses design changes to Boeing 737 MAX.
- Mercedes-Benz dealership worked with third party to push suspicious loans: CCTV.
- MUCH more.
“China Biz Roundup” brings you the day’s top China stories compiled for you from our Beijing newsroom and nationwide.
Catch us on your commute, or wherever you are, while we provide you with exactly what you need to know about China, on this day.
Contact podcast host Eva Weitong Cheng (email@example.com)
We really value your thoughts on the show, and your feedback will help us create better content and experiences for you.
- 1Gallery: China’s Most Controversial Buildings
- 2Dr. Shi Yinhong's address at the ST Global Outlook Forum 2021 (Video)
- 3Update: China Trade Surplus Hits Record as Exports Surge More Than Expected
- 4Beijing Completes Equity Transfers Designed to Shore Up Stressed Pension System
- 5Gallery: Quarantine Center Under Construction in Covid-Hit City
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas