China Biz Roundup Podcast: Home Appliance Subsidies; Amazon in China; the ‘Black Hole’ Copyright Case
China weighs new subsidies to spur home appliance sales; Amazon to shutter China platform for domestic third-party sellers; stock photo giant fined for trying to copyright black hole; and more
- China weighs new subsidies to spur home appliance sales.
- Amazon to shutter China platform for domestic third-party sellers.
- China stock photo giant fined for trying to copyright black hole.
- MUCH more.
“China Biz Roundup” brings you the day’s top China stories compiled for you from our Beijing newsroom and nationwide.
Catch us on your commute, or wherever you are, while we provide you with exactly what you need to know about China, on this day.
Contact podcast host Eva Weitong Cheng (firstname.lastname@example.org)
We really value your thoughts on the show, and your feedback will help us create better content and experiences for you.
- 1In Depth: Huawei’s Chip Dreams in Crosshairs of Latest U.S. Assault
- 2Premier Sends ‘Powerful’ Signal for China to Join Asia-Pacific’s Largest Trade Pact
- 3Despite Stalling Tactics, Luckin Likely to Get Thrown Off Wall Street: Experts
- 4Luckin Founder to Cash Out of Rental Car Unit
- 5BNP Paribas Chinese Unit Fined for Anti-Money Laundering Violations
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas