China Biz Roundup Podcast: Property Market Recovers; Interview with Richard Liu’s Accuser
Property market picks up; exclusive interview with Richard Liu’s rape accuser; Peking University student suspected of killing mother arrested; and more
- China’s property market picks up amid easing measures.
- Richard Liu’s rape accuser says JD.com boss offered her a job.
- Peking University student suspected of killing mother arrested after years on the run.
- MUCH more.
“China Biz Roundup” brings you the day’s top China stories compiled for you from our Beijing newsroom and nationwide.
Catch us on your commute, or wherever you are, while we provide you with exactly what you need to know about China, on this day.
Contact podcast host Eva Weitong Cheng (email@example.com)
We really value your thoughts on the show, and your feedback will help us create better content and experiences for you.
- 1Former Chief Securities Regulator Put Under Investigation
- 2Exclusive: Saudi Oil Colossus Wants to Shift Its China Business Downstream
- 3New Credit Bureau Finds Good Data Is Hard to Come By
- 4Central Bank Reveals First Step to Unifying Benchmark, Market Rates
- 5Blame U.S. Politicians, Not Companies, Huawei Founder Says, Dismissing Blind Nationalism
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas