China Biz Roundup Podcast: Reserve Cut; Employers’ Pension Contribution; Stanford Admissions Scam
Central bank to cut the RRR for smaller locally focused lenders; local governments cut pension contribution rate; Chinese family pays $6.5 million in Stanford admissions scam; and more
- Central bank to cut reserve requirement ratio for smaller locally focused lenders.
- Local governments cut pension contribution rate to lower corporate burden.
- Chinese family at heart of $6.5 million Stanford scam claims innocence.
- MUCH more.
“China Biz Roundup” brings you the day’s top China stories compiled for you from our Beijing newsroom and nationwide.
Catch us on your commute, or wherever you are, while we provide you with exactly what you need to know about China, on this day.
Contact podcast host Eva Weitong Cheng (email@example.com)
We really value your thoughts on the show, and your feedback will help us create better content and experiences for you.
- 1China’s ‘Bat Woman’ Warns Coronavirus Is ‘Just Tip of the Iceberg’
- 2Update: Mass Testing in Wuhan Uncovers Over 200 Asymptomatic Covid-19 Cases
- 3Washington Pressures China to Let U.S. Airlines Come Back
- 4China Announces $14 Billion for Intercity, High-Speed Rail Projects
- 5In Depth: Huawei’s Chip Dreams in Crosshairs of Latest U.S. Assault
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas