China Biz Roundup Podcast: Trade Talks; Labor Day Holiday Box Office; Jiangsu Chemical Firms
Vice Premier Liu He to travel to the U.S. for trade talks; China box office sets record for Labor Day holiday; Jiangsu chemical firms ordered to relocate away from people; and more
- Vice Premier Liu He to travel to the U.S. for trade talks.
- China box office sets record for Labor Day holiday.
- After fatal explosion, Jiangsu chemical firms ordered to relocate away from people.
- MUCH more.
“China Biz Roundup” brings you the day’s top China stories compiled for you from our Beijing newsroom and nationwide.
Catch us on your commute, or wherever you are, while we provide you with exactly what you need to know about China, on this day.
Contact podcast host Eva Weitong Cheng (email@example.com)
We really value your thoughts on the show, and your feedback will help us create better content and experiences for you.
- 1China’s ‘Bat Woman’ Warns Coronavirus Is ‘Just Tip of the Iceberg’
- 2Update: Mass Testing in Wuhan Uncovers Over 200 Asymptomatic Covid-19 Cases
- 3In Depth: Huawei’s Chip Dreams in Crosshairs of Latest U.S. Assault
- 4Premier Sends ‘Powerful’ Signal for China to Join Asia-Pacific’s Largest Trade Pact
- 5Washington Pressures China to Let U.S. Airlines Come Back
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas