China Biz Roundup Podcast: Luckin Coffee’s Fast-Moving IPO; Luxury Car Dealers’ Post-Scandal Struggles
China Starbucks challenger boosts fundraising target for IPO; luxury car dealers squeezed by slower sales, service scandals; Meituan Dianping's delivery unit looks to expand beyond food; and more
- China Starbucks challenger boosts fundraising target for fast-moving IPO.
- Luxury car dealers squeezed by slower sales, service scandals.
- Meituan Dianping's delivery unit to seek income streams beyond takeout.
- MUCH more.
“China Biz Roundup” brings you the day’s top China stories compiled for you from our Beijing newsroom and nationwide.
Catch us on your commute, or wherever you are, while we provide you with exactly what you need to know about China, on this day.
Contact podcast host Eva Weitong Cheng (firstname.lastname@example.org)
We really value your thoughts on the show, and your feedback will help us create better content and experiences for you.
- 1Cover Story: China’s Race to Provide for Its Aging Population
- 2Exclusive: China’s Corruption Cops Launch Probe Into Former Central Bank Official and His Wife
- 3Chart of the Day: China’s Record-Breaking Unemployment Rates Amid Covid Lockdowns
- 4Update: Shanghai Lays Out Plan to End Lockdown and Reopen Business by June
- 5Chinese President Xi Jinping Pledges to Open Door Wider to World
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas