China Biz Roundup Podcast: China Retaliates on Tariffs; Yuan Falls to 2019 Low
China hikes tariffs on some U.S. imports; yuan falls to 2019 low; money isn't enough if you want to buy a Shanghai apartment, study finds; and more
- China strikes back by raising tariffs on some U.S. imports.
- Yuan falls to 2019 low on setback in trade talks.
- Money isn't enough if you want to buy a Shanghai apartment, study finds.
- MUCH more.
“China Biz Roundup” brings you the day’s top China stories compiled for you from our Beijing newsroom and nationwide.
Catch us on your commute, or wherever you are, while we provide you with exactly what you need to know about China, on this day.
Contact podcast host Eva Weitong Cheng (email@example.com)
We really value your thoughts on the show, and your feedback will help us create better content and experiences for you.
- 1Flying to China Still a Challenge as Authorities Extend Restrictions
- 2New Huawei Sanctions by U.S. Are Less Than Meet the Eye, Lawyers Say
- 3China’s New Outbreak Shows Signs the Virus May Be Changing
- 4Exclusive: Luckin Prepares for the Worst in Face of Delisting Risk
- 5Update: China Scraps GDP Growth Target, Boosts Budget Deficit Amid Coronavirus Pandemic
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas