China Biz Roundup Podcast: Former Chief Securities Regulator Turns Himself In; Taiwan Legalizes Same-Sex Marriage
Former chief securities regulator under investigation; Taiwan legalizes same-sex marriage; China gives tech SOEs deadline for improving employee incentives; and more
- Former chief securities regulator put under investigation.
- Taiwan legalizes same-sex marriage.
- China gives tech SOEs deadline for improving employee incentives.
- MUCH more.
“China Biz Roundup” brings you the day’s top China stories compiled for you from our Beijing newsroom and nationwide.
Catch us on your commute, or wherever you are, while we provide you with exactly what you need to know about China, on this day.
Contact anchor/executive producer Eva Weitong Cheng (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We really value your thoughts on the show, and your feedback will help us create better content and experiences for you.
- 1Cover Story: The Lagging Overhaul of China’s $3.9 Trillion Bank WMP Sector
- 2New Chinese Brands Sparkle in ‘6.18’ E-Commerce Marketing Event
- 3Four Things to Know About China’s Hydrogen Roadmap
- 4Japanese Firm Poised to Open First Fully Foreign-Owned Money Broking Business in China
- 5Chinese Bubble Tea Chain Nayuki Files $657 Million Hong Kong IPO
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas