China Biz Roundup: Baoshang Bank Takeover Latest; Arrests at Liquor Giant Moutai; What ‘High-Tech’ Means on Shanghai's New Board
Baoshang Bank’s creditors get added backstop on deposits, debts; Moutai’s former e-commerce chief nabbed in graft probe; high tech isn’t a must for China’s high-tech board, experts say; and more
- Baoshang Bank’s creditors get added backstop on deposits, debts worth over 50 million yuan.
- Liquor giant Moutai’s former e-commerce chief latest to be nabbed in graft probe.
- Being high tech isn’t a must for China’s high-tech board, experts say.
- MUCH more.
“China Biz Roundup” brings you the day’s top China stories compiled for you from our Beijing newsroom and nationwide.
Catch us on your commute, or wherever you are, while we provide you with exactly what you need to know about China, on this day.
Contact anchor/executive producer Eva Weitong Cheng (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We really value your thoughts on the show, and your feedback will help us create better content and experiences for you.
- 1BYD Produces First Batch of Huawei Handsets After Trade War Bites Into Flex Contract
- 2Update: China Ditches Caps on Foreign Institutional Investor Programs
- 3Li Ka-shing Calls for Hong Kong Reconciliation
- 4Update: Surging Pork Prices Fuel Consumer Inflation in August
- 5China Readies for Digital Currency Launch
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas