China Biz Roundup Podcast: Trade Surplus Swells; Tomorrow Holding Sells; Meat Imports Grow
Trade surplus balloons as imports slide; Tomorrow Holding offloads stakes in 10-plus financial firms; China may allow more meat imports to fill gap left by pig fever: Bloomberg; and more
- Trade surplus balloons as imports slide.
- Mysterious Tomorrow Holding offloads stakes in 10-plus financial firms.
- China may allow more meat imports to fill gap left by pig fever: Bloomberg.
- MUCH more.
“China Biz Roundup” brings you the day’s top China stories compiled for you from our Beijing newsroom and nationwide.
Catch us on your commute, or wherever you are, while we provide you with exactly what you need to know about China, on this day.
Contact anchor/executive producer Eva Weitong Cheng (email@example.com).
We really value your thoughts on the show, and your feedback will help us create better content and experiences for you.
- 1China’s ‘Bat Woman’ Warns Coronavirus Is ‘Just Tip of the Iceberg’
- 2Update: Mass Testing in Wuhan Uncovers Over 200 Asymptomatic Covid-19 Cases
- 3In Depth: Huawei’s Chip Dreams in Crosshairs of Latest U.S. Assault
- 4Premier Sends ‘Powerful’ Signal for China to Join Asia-Pacific’s Largest Trade Pact
- 5Washington Pressures China to Let U.S. Airlines Come Back
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas