China Biz Roundup Podcast: HKEx Loses Global IPO Crown; Mid-Year Shopping Festival Breaks Record; Crackdown on 'Improper' Names Sparks Debate
HKEx drops to 3rd spot in global IPO league; shoppers shop till they drop in mid-year festival; crackdown on ‘improper" place names sparks social media furor; and more
- HKEx drops to 3rd spot in global IPO league.
- Shoppers shop till they drop in mid-year festival.
- Crackdown on ‘improper" place names sparks social media furor.
- MUCH more.
“China Biz Roundup” brings you the day’s top China stories compiled for you from our Beijing newsroom and nationwide.
Catch us on your commute, or wherever you are, while we provide you with exactly what you need to know about China, on this day.
Contact anchor/executive producer Eva Weitong Cheng (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We really value your thoughts on the show, and your feedback will help us create better content and experiences for you.
- 1In Depth: How Chinese Factories Are Finding Their Way to Mexico
- 2In Depth: How SoftBank Wrestled Back Control of Arm China
- 3Boeing Pain From U.S.-China Trade War Seen in Airbus Buying Bonanza
- 4China’s Plunging Land Sales Threaten Local Government Coffers
- 5Chinese Tech Giants Cut Back on Office Space in Shenzhen
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas