China Biz Roundup Podcast: Ambassador Slapdown Prompts ChemChina Defense; Huawei Working to End Reliance on U.S.; 'Spider-Man' Film Tops Chinese Box Office
ChemChina chairman upbeat on Syngenta; Huawei working to end reliance on U.S., founder says; latest 'Spider-Man' film tops Chinese box office; and more
- ChemChina chairman upbeat on Syngenta.
- Huawei working to end reliance on U.S. in two years, founder says.
- Latest 'Spider-Man' film tops Chinese box office.
- MUCH more.
“China Biz Roundup” brings you the day’s top China stories compiled for you from our Beijing newsroom and nationwide.
Catch us on your commute, or wherever you are, while we provide you with exactly what you need to know about China, on this day.
Contact anchor/executive producer Eva Weitong Cheng (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We really value your thoughts on the show, and your feedback will help us create better content and experiences for you.
- 1Exclusive: Former Head of Citic Bank Is Under Investigation
- 2Update: China’s Economic Activity Slowed Further in August
- 3 Central Bank Bucks Expectation of Key Interest Rate Cut
- 4Opinion: Democracy Is the Art of Political Compromise
- 5Shanghai Disneyland Bows to Law Student Complaint in Waiving Food Ban
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas