China Biz Roundup Podcast: Ambassador Slapdown Prompts ChemChina Defense; Huawei Working to End Reliance on U.S.; 'Spider-Man' Film Tops Chinese Box Office
ChemChina chairman upbeat on Syngenta; Huawei working to end reliance on U.S., founder says; latest 'Spider-Man' film tops Chinese box office; and more
- ChemChina chairman upbeat on Syngenta.
- Huawei working to end reliance on U.S. in two years, founder says.
- Latest 'Spider-Man' film tops Chinese box office.
- MUCH more.
“China Biz Roundup” brings you the day’s top China stories compiled for you from our Beijing newsroom and nationwide.
Catch us on your commute, or wherever you are, while we provide you with exactly what you need to know about China, on this day.
Contact anchor/executive producer Eva Weitong Cheng (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We really value your thoughts on the show, and your feedback will help us create better content and experiences for you.
- 1Flying to China Still a Challenge as Authorities Extend Restrictions
- 2New Huawei Sanctions by U.S. Are Less Than Meet the Eye, Lawyers Say
- 3China’s New Outbreak Shows Signs the Virus May Be Changing
- 4Exclusive: Luckin Prepares for the Worst in Face of Delisting Risk
- 5Update: China Scraps GDP Growth Target, Boosts Budget Deficit Amid Coronavirus Pandemic
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas