China Biz Roundup Podcast: Billionaire Under Investigation for Child Molestation; Man Detained for Pouring Water on Baidu CEO; Shanghai’s New Trash Sorting Rules Kick In
Billionaire’s detention for child molestation rattles his real estate empire; police detain man who poured water on Baidu CEO’s head; world’s largest trash incinerator starts running in Shanghai; and more
- Billionaire’s detention for child molestation rattles his real estate empire.
- Police detain man who poured water on Baidu CEO’s head.
- World’s largest trash incinerator starts running in Shanghai.
- MUCH more.
“China Biz Roundup” brings you the day’s top China stories compiled for you from our Beijing newsroom and nationwide.
Catch us on your commute, or wherever you are, while we provide you with exactly what you need to know about China, on this day.
Contact anchor/executive producer Eva Weitong Cheng (email@example.com).
We really value your thoughts on the show, and your feedback will help us create better content and experiences for you.
- 1In Depth: Trouble at Crypto Hedge Fund Sparks Contagion Fears
- 2Less Than 0.1% of Shanghai’s Hospitalized Covid Patients Develop Severe Illness, Study Shows
- 3After Junk Downgrade, China’s Largest Developer Announces $441 Million Bond Buyback
- 4China Tests Technology That Could Beam Solar Power From Space to Earth
- 5China Junk Bond Selloff Enters New Phase With Record Fosun Rout
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas