China Biz Roundup Podcast: American Experts Challenge Trump on China; U.S. Could Ship More Pork to China
‘China Is Not an Enemy’ says open letter signed by American China experts; swine fever prompts China to import more pork: Bloomberg; ministry unearths data privacy issues at internet companies; and more
- ‘China Is Not an Enemy’ says open letter signed by American China experts.
- Swine fever prompts China to import more pork, including from U.S.: Bloomberg.
- Ministry unearths data privacy issues at internet companies.
- MUCH more.
“China Biz Roundup” brings you the day’s top China stories compiled for you from our Beijing newsroom and nationwide.
Catch us on your commute, or wherever you are, while we provide you with exactly what you need to know about China, on this day.
Contact anchor/executive producer Eva Weitong Cheng (email@example.com).
We really value your thoughts on the show, and your feedback will help us create better content and experiences for you.
- 1In Depth: How Chinese Factories Are Finding Their Way to Mexico
- 2In Depth: How SoftBank Wrestled Back Control of Arm China
- 3Boeing Pain From U.S.-China Trade War Seen in Airbus Buying Bonanza
- 4China’s Plunging Land Sales Threaten Local Government Coffers
- 5Chinese Tech Giants Cut Back on Office Space in Shenzhen
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas