China Biz Roundup Podcast: Officials Deny Reports That Three Gorges Dam Is Structurally Unsound
Officials deny reports that Three Gorges Dam is structurally unsound; Huawei gets green light to develop high-precision maps; China car sales rise for first time in a year on discounts: Bloomberg; and more
- Officials deny reports that Three Gorges Dam is structurally unsound.
- Huawei gets green light to develop high-precision maps.
- China car sales rise for first time in a year on discounts: Bloomberg.
- MUCH more.
“China Biz Roundup” brings you the day’s top China stories compiled for you from our Beijing newsroom and nationwide.
Catch us on your commute, or wherever you are, while we provide you with exactly what you need to know about China, on this day.
Contact anchor/executive producer Eva Weitong Cheng (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We really value your thoughts on the show, and your feedback will help us create better content and experiences for you.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas