Don’t miss this week’s Caixin-Sinica podcast, where we discuss throat-scorching Moutai’s booming valuation and the plight of migrant women.
CX Tech is Caixin Global's real-time tech news portal, featuring 24-hour news, short-form analysis, and roundups from business and tech media in China.
- Huawei Copies Korean Rivals by with Manufacturing Own Display Driver Integrated Chips
- JOYY’s Livestreaming Revenue Up 40% in Second Quarter of 2020
- Trending in China: ‘Mukbangs’ Under Fire in China Amid High Level Food Waste Campaign
- Trending in China: How Will the Chinese Diaspora Survive a WeChat Ban In U.S.?
- Online Platform JD.com Buys into Bricks and Mortar Convenience Store Chain
- China Unicom Profits Rise in First Half, Stock Soars
- ByteDance in Talks with Indian Conglomerate Over TikTok Amid Layoff Fears
- Alibaba’s Zhang Yong Tops 2020 Forbes China Best CEOs List
- Trending: Family Feud Raises Big Questions Over Succession in China’s Multi-Million “Family” Businesses
- Shanghai-Listed Foxconn Internet’s Cloud Service Sales Up 4% in First Half of 2020
- U.S.-Listed Chinese Companies Nio and Huya Have Something to Cheer About
- Apple Edges Huawei Out of No. 1 in Quarterly Tablet Shipments
- Chinese Finance Platform Lufax Files for U.S. IPO of up to $3 Billion
- China Mainland Leads U.S. in Fortune Global 500 Companies But Trails in Profitability
- Trending in China: Tencent – Fighting Youth Unemployment or Enemy of Older Workers?
- Tencent Pushes for Merger That Would Create $10 Billion Chinese Twitch
- Tencent Music to Establish Joint Venture with Universal Music
- Trending: How U.S.-China Relations Are Causing Netizens to Read the Small Print as Rumors Fly
- Qualcomm Lobbies U.S. to Resume Chip Sales to Huawei
- Trending in China: Excited About Returning to College Campuses? Not So Quick With Covid-19 Controls