Caixin China Biz Roundup: China’s Services Sector Grows at Slowest Pace
Today’s episode discusses: Caixin PMI signals China’s service sector at slowest rate in eight months; Europe’s door remains open to Huawei despite US efforts; Purchasing property in China becomes much easier.
- 1Two Persons Diagnosed With Pneumonic Plague in Beijing
- 2In Depth: Is the Sharing Economy Bubble Bursting?
- 3U.S. to Extend Huawei Reprieve by Allowing It to Continue Trade With U.S. Clients: Report
- 4Beijing Plague Patients Were Medical Transfers, Further Cases in Capital Unlikely: Officials
- 5Asian Markets Struggle to Capitalize on China-U.S. Trade War
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas