Caixin China Biz Roundup: Is the Sharing Economy Headed for Trouble?
Today's episode discusses: Chinese buyer snaps up struggling British steelmaker; China cranks up its yearly domestic rare earths production quotas by at least 10%; Why the sharing economy's bubble appears at the verge of bursting.
- 1Two China Firms Miss $526 Million Bond Payments as Woes Grow
- 2Exclusive: Founder Warns of ‘Extremely Tight’ Liquidity After Bond Default
- 3Photo Essay: Chinese Farming in Mozambique
- 4Citigroup Edges Closer to Exiting Its Chinese Securities Venture
- 5Chipmaker Secures Patent Deals as China Seeks to Break Foreign Tech Dependence
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas