Caixin China Biz Roundup: Beijing Enlists JD.com to Launch Second 'Bad Bank'
Today's episode discusses how the Chinese capital is trying handle bad assets by teaming up with JD.com; Luckin Coffee's third-quarter sales beat forecasts; China investigates two billionaire directors of controversial Hikvision.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas