Caixin China Biz Roundup: Beijing Enlists JD.com to Launch Second 'Bad Bank'
Today's episode discusses how the Chinese capital is trying handle bad assets by teaming up with JD.com; Luckin Coffee's third-quarter sales beat forecasts; China investigates two billionaire directors of controversial Hikvision.
- 1Exclusive: China’s Corruption Cops Launch Probe Into Former Central Bank Official and His Wife
- 2Chinese President Xi Jinping Pledges to Open Door Wider to World
- 3China Boosts Support for Private Companies’ Bond Sales as Economy Falters
- 4In Depth: PBOC Isn’t Done With Fintech as Ethics Governance Regulations Loom
- 5China Eases Covid-19 Test Rules for Air Travelers From More Countries
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas