Caixin China Biz Roundup: Beijing Enlists JD.com to Launch Second 'Bad Bank'
Today's episode discusses how the Chinese capital is trying handle bad assets by teaming up with JD.com; Luckin Coffee's third-quarter sales beat forecasts; China investigates two billionaire directors of controversial Hikvision.
- 1In Depth: Huawei’s Chip Dreams in Crosshairs of Latest U.S. Assault
- 2Premier Sends ‘Powerful’ Signal for China to Join Asia-Pacific’s Largest Trade Pact
- 3Despite Stalling Tactics, Luckin Likely to Get Thrown Off Wall Street: Experts
- 4Luckin Founder to Cash Out of Rental Car Unit
- 5BNP Paribas Chinese Unit Fined for Anti-Money Laundering Violations
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas