Caixin China Biz Roundup: Beijing Enlists JD.com to Launch Second 'Bad Bank'
Today's episode discusses how the Chinese capital is trying handle bad assets by teaming up with JD.com; Luckin Coffee's third-quarter sales beat forecasts; China investigates two billionaire directors of controversial Hikvision.
- 1JD.com’s Richard Liu Steps Down From Key Positions, but Retains Control
- 2In Depth: How the Queen of Gree Won, Again
- 3Another Local Government Financing Vehicle Fails to Pay Bond Interest
- 4China’s Curing Cancer Faster and Cheaper Than Anywhere Else
- 5 In Depth: China’s Private Sector Support Comes at a Cost
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas